One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to logistics.‘they offered their support both financially and logistically’‘moving equipment from place to place was logistically challenging’
- ‘Such a vote is logistically flawed.’
- ‘It is impossible to logistically manage such an immense volume of traffic.’
- ‘This has the practical advantage that they can be sustained logistically from the amphibious group just offshore.’
- ‘Some techniques would probably not be possible logistically in a larger classroom.’
- ‘Nothing will slow enrollment more quickly than a protocol that is logistically difficult to carry out or involves tricky data collection.’
- ‘Screening the general population for glaucoma is neither cost effective nor logistically feasible.’
- ‘By logistically supporting a beleaguered population, political and military interests can be secured.’
- ‘Logistically, obtaining everyone's signatures may be a bit of a problem.’
- ‘The company has to stay on its toes logistically.’
- ‘The close proximity of Scotland made it logistically feasible for single Scottish men to return home to choose a suitable marriage partner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.