One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to logistics.‘they offered their support both financially and logistically’‘moving equipment from place to place was logistically challenging’
- ‘The company has to stay on its toes logistically.’
- ‘Screening the general population for glaucoma is neither cost effective nor logistically feasible.’
- ‘Such a vote is logistically flawed.’
- ‘It is impossible to logistically manage such an immense volume of traffic.’
- ‘By logistically supporting a beleaguered population, political and military interests can be secured.’
- ‘The close proximity of Scotland made it logistically feasible for single Scottish men to return home to choose a suitable marriage partner.’
- ‘Logistically, obtaining everyone's signatures may be a bit of a problem.’
- ‘Some techniques would probably not be possible logistically in a larger classroom.’
- ‘Nothing will slow enrollment more quickly than a protocol that is logistically difficult to carry out or involves tricky data collection.’
- ‘This has the practical advantage that they can be sustained logistically from the amphibious group just offshore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.