One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or involving organization and planning.‘logistical problems’‘setting up the machinery was a logistical challenge’
- ‘When you're dealing with the idea of time, you run into all kinds of logistical nightmares.’
- ‘The city faces all sorts of logistical issues and no doubt commuter carnage while the mayor attempts to fix the transport system.’
- ‘We're coordinating with local parish officials in the affected areas to provide whatever logistical help we can.’
- ‘They, perhaps inevitably, created a logistical disaster.’
- ‘Serving larger school districts in metropolitan areas can require careful logistical planning for deliveries.’
- ‘It will be a big logistical problem for the army, but they've planned for it.’
- ‘Technology in the classroom creates logistical issues for the instructor.’
- ‘The logistical units need to really sharpen up their hard training.’
- ‘In addition to offering logistical help, they educate farmers about the market.’
- ‘He would appear to have produced a perfect arsenal of logistical matter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.