One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A puzzle in which the answer can be deduced from a given set of premises.‘I like to do logic problems to keep my mind sharp’
- ‘Reduce each decision to a simple logic problem.’
- ‘Your ability to do a logic problem or to do geometry seems to be more related to age itself.’
- ‘I had hoped that if learners practice simple logic problems and develop their ability to reason, it will be easier for them to make the progression to more advanced problems.’
- ‘The team will solve logic problems, either together or individually, using numerical or pictorial data that is not dependent on language comprehension.’
- ‘Can you solve this logic problem?’
- ‘Some logic problems ask you to prove that a certain sentence is a logical truth.’
- ‘These aren't your usual adventure game puzzles either, but explicit riddles or logic problems.’
- ‘The idea is that five people sit round a table discussing logic problems, amusing anagrams, and the sort of lateral thinking puzzles that were popular in playgrounds when I was six.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.