Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A circuit for performing logical operations on input signals.
- ‘The CMOS gate arrays with vertical transistors comprise a logic circuit.’
- ‘The entangled photons allow the system to encode information before computations begin and imprint a quantum logic circuit on the state, destroying its entanglement and making the process irreversible.’
- ‘The instruction logic circuit substitutes the selected status bit for a least significant bit of the register number.’
- ‘The apparatus includes two visual indicators, two amplifiers, and a logic circuit.’
- ‘The buffer circuit further includes a write logic circuit that is coupled between the first buffer and the second buffer.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.