One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The shape of the distributions approximates a normal distribution and indicates that fractional expression costs are log-normally distributed.’
- ‘Because measurements of nonspecific airway responsiveness are log-normally distributed in the population, an arbitrary cutoff has been selected in defining an abnormal test.’
- ‘The physiologic measurements and cytokine concentrations were log-normally distributed, whereas the other microbial variables were highly skewed.’
- ‘Consequently, distribution parameters were estimated on the basis of the upper tail of the distribution, with the assumption that all data were log-normally distributed.’
- ‘Nasal lavage parameters were distributed log-normally, and, therefore, were log-transformed before analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.