One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The shape of the distributions approximates a normal distribution and indicates that fractional expression costs are log-normally distributed.’
- ‘Consequently, distribution parameters were estimated on the basis of the upper tail of the distribution, with the assumption that all data were log-normally distributed.’
- ‘The physiologic measurements and cytokine concentrations were log-normally distributed, whereas the other microbial variables were highly skewed.’
- ‘Nasal lavage parameters were distributed log-normally, and, therefore, were log-transformed before analysis.’
- ‘Because measurements of nonspecific airway responsiveness are log-normally distributed in the population, an arbitrary cutoff has been selected in defining an abnormal test.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.