1A nut screwed down on another to keep it tight.
- ‘With titanium bolts, the locknuts are plated with rhodium or silver to prevent galling and seizing of the nut to the bolt.’
- ‘I have placed a dot of paint on the locknut and fork to match up so that mine is centered.’
- ‘The transformer will be equipped with a sleeve and a locknut for connecting it to the junction box securely.’
- ‘Next screw down the outer locknut and tighten them against each other just like on the other side.’
- ‘For the record, these new locknuts really do address the past concerns, and it was a snap disassembling the unit.’
- ‘This rider should confirm that his rear hub measures at least 126 mm between the locknuts (you never know).’
- ‘Such devices include means to inspect cables and anchorages, locknuts, or grub screws for cross arms, pivots, etc.’
- 1.1A nut designed so that, once tightened, it cannot be accidentally loosened.
- ‘The vertical and horizontal position of the rest can be accurately adjusted by loosening the locknuts and turning the adjustment bolts.’
- ‘Once the drain is correctly in position, tighten the locknut with a wrench.’
- ‘Even when fully tightened, the bolts do not extend beyond the nylon locknuts (the bolt ends are level with the nylon; showing no threads at all).’