One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A visual interface on a computer or mobile phone which is available before the user has entered a passcode or otherwise activated the full functionality of the device.‘a security flaw enabled users to bypass the lock screen’
- ‘Remember that only six widget lock screens are supported.’
- ‘Displaying such information in the lock screen overrides privacy measures.’
- ‘There's also a camera shortcut placed in the lower right corner of the lock screen.’
- ‘You can pay more to get additional storage or to get rid of ads that come on the tablets' lock screens.’
- ‘Manufacturers love customizing their phone's lock screens.’
- ‘You can change the greeting on the lock screen by hitting the edit button.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.