One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Adults of both groups have complex glabellar lobation.’
- ‘The valves of beyrichonids, however, are less inflated and lobation is subdued in comparison to hipponicharionids.’
- ‘Key characters in the genus are ovary lobation, features of the stigma, anther/filament ratio, leaf shape, and whether or not the leaves are sessile or petiolate.’
- ‘As differences in the direction of the dorsal node and the style and relative length of lobation are the key criteria used to differentiate hipponicharionid genera, it is appropriate to erect a new genus for this Antarctic bradoriid.’
- ‘The development of lobation in later growth stages is mainly expressed in the widening and deepening of sulci.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.