One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He said there were a large number of loanees who would like to benefit from a low interest rate regime now to get their old loans taken over by a financier who provides finances at cheaper rates.’
- ‘Alternatives, including short and long-term loanees, are being explored, but according to Worthington, there is still a lack of availability.’
- ‘New India Assurance Company and State Bank of India have joined hands to provide accident insurance cover to all loanees of the bank availing housing and car loans.’
- ‘A good run in November and December - inspired by loanee, Steve Elliott - again took Blackpool to the edge of the play-off zone.’
- ‘The municipality is arranging loans for the groups from the District Cooperative Bank and the loanees have very easy repayment terms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.