One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There has been no time to relish victory, no time to glory in London the great, its recent blooming in music, museums, art, street life and an unaccustomed, frisky liveability.’
- ‘These developments - the liveability of life under direct rule - may also explain the political intransigence that is apparent in the population and among politicians.’
- ‘The offshoot of that is that one of Montreal's essential characteristics - its sheer liveability - has changed, perhaps for good.’
- ‘Port-of-Spain's security, safety, sanitation and environmental handicaps, then, are likely to make a bigger impact upon economic productivity than on city-dwelling liveability.’
- ‘They were focused on a certain form of efficiency at the cost of liveability, heritage and sustainability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.