One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the parish of St. Teresa of Avila, a liturgist or team of liturgists volunteers for each liturgical season.’
- ‘However, although the subtitle of this book indicates that the subject is Anglican liturgists, it is really concerned with English Anglican liturgists.’
- ‘Let us spend our energies in helping to support the artists, musicians, architects, and liturgists who work so diligently to make our worship alive and beautiful.’
- ‘In that sense, I hope that something of a prophetic role has been fulfilled by liturgists in this long period of liturgical renewal.’
- ‘Nevertheless, it is an indispensable addition to the library of liturgists, clergy, and students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.