One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He then said, ‘The real enemy of the Church of England is the liturgiologists.’’
- ‘Pastors weary of authoritative pronouncements by liturgiologists will be grateful for his pastoral experience and firsthand knowledge of the knotty problems involved in an awkward request for baptism.’
- ‘But among my objects of praise today are the authors of these essays, gifted lay and pastoral leaders, musicians, liturgiologists, professors, colleagues, friends.’
- ‘His work deserves careful reading by New Testament scholars, church historians, and liturgiologists interested in the history of early Christian cult.’
- ‘Bach's example was of fundamental importance to the musicologists and liturgiologists who carried out the restoration of the tradition during the 19th and 20th centuries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.