One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular The study of liturgies.
- ‘He is a doctoral student in liturgics and church history at The General Theological Seminary in New York and a priest of the Diocese of California.’
- ‘She is associate professor of liturgics at Seabury-Western Theological Seminary in Evanston, Illinois.’
- ‘An ordained pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, he previously taught homiletics and liturgics at the University of Notre Dame.’
- ‘In 1960, just before becoming the first professor of liturgics at General Theological Seminary, he visited and lectured in ‘the mission field’ in southeast Asia.’
- ‘At present he is instructor in liturgics at the Japan Lutheran College and Theological Seminary in Tokyo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.