One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The liturgically centered Episcopalians who see the trend coming are understandably interested in providing rites of commitment supported by the church.’
- ‘The question left for us is the following: Is it possible to express liturgically our religiosity and theology from a non-ideological place?’
- ‘In America, were the book a quarter of its price, it might provide light reading for liturgically interested clergy.’
- ‘The challenges are for the liturgically savvy, whether ordained or lay.’
- ‘I will defend my decisions as being not only liturgically correct, sound, and beneficial, but also as being my prerogative to make.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.