One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He moves around opponents with a litheness and grace unexpected in most prizefighters, let alone movie stars.’
- ‘With this revival came a concomitant revival of the corporeal values associated with gymnastics: upper body strength, musculature, elasticity, litheness, flexibility, poise, and equilibrium.’
- ‘They would sooner have the bulk than the litheness and agility.’
- ‘Equally suited for jazz or blues (and probably other styles as well), her voice has fullness without sacrificing litheness.’
- ‘The special liposome complex improves its litheness and elasticity and visibly softens your skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.