One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This section of Uptown Waterloo offers all kinds of weekend diversions for any sort of person, and, for the more literarily inclined, a ripe treasure trove of excellent bookstores.’
- ‘One reason for believing the reports are fictions is that apocalypses seem to allude literarily to previous apocalypses.’
- ‘More ambitious both literarily and graphically, it makes for the better read.’
- ‘Most of the editors would rather they made an impact (intellectually, literarily, politically - whatever the focus of the journal) than had more customers.’
- ‘Authors such as William Faulkner, William Styron, Richard Wright, Eudora Welty, and Elizabeth Spencer, to name just a few, have been attracted both personally and literarily to Southern Europe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.