One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Authors such as William Faulkner, William Styron, Richard Wright, Eudora Welty, and Elizabeth Spencer, to name just a few, have been attracted both personally and literarily to Southern Europe.’
- ‘More ambitious both literarily and graphically, it makes for the better read.’
- ‘This section of Uptown Waterloo offers all kinds of weekend diversions for any sort of person, and, for the more literarily inclined, a ripe treasure trove of excellent bookstores.’
- ‘Most of the editors would rather they made an impact (intellectually, literarily, politically - whatever the focus of the journal) than had more customers.’
- ‘One reason for believing the reports are fictions is that apocalypses seem to allude literarily to previous apocalypses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.