One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And now there is this sense of listlessness, this lack of initiative and disorientation, now that no one is giving orders.’
- ‘But can't we have a little listlessness in our lives, some sloth, a dollop or two of drowsiness?’
- ‘Everyone seems to be eaten up by laziness and listlessness.’
- ‘While it can be effectively treated with antibiotics, depression and listlessness can persist for some time.’
- ‘This protects iron stores for the other functions, but weakness and listlessness or intellectual decline have been attributed to lack of iron for the brain, especially in children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.