One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We seem to need a further proof that being denumerable in size means being listable by means of a function.’
- ‘If we constrain ourselves to thinking that any external object is limited to some set of listable properties, then we miss out on William Blakes’ ‘eternity in a grain of sand.’’
- ‘You have to ask the question if those businesses are listable in their own right?’
- ‘With youngsters soon to move into a modern building after the half-term break, councillors decided the Victorian building school should be retained for the city - despite officers' views that it was not ‘of listable quality’.’
- ‘Adding them to those in the list indicates a possibility of a further 29 listable entities should the state either partially or totally privatize the mentioned parastatals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.