One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her knees buckled and she slid almost liquidly to the ground.’
- ‘Exterior landscape and architecture liquidly transition into shots of the actors.’
- ‘In one liquidly fluid movement, I stood and stretched, yawning lightly.’
- ‘The multistrand material, which glistened almost liquidly, turned out to be grounding braid, more commonly used by electricians than by artists.’
- ‘Silently he began moving his hands liquidly as he spoke.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.