One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in skateboarding and snowboarding) a manoeuvre in which the board slides along a rail, ledge, edge of a ramp, etc. on the underside of the lip of the board at either the front or the back.
- ‘Anthony Shelter won it with a 360 flip lipslide down the rail.’
- ‘Then the next time I went, I bruised my heel just jumping out of a lipslide or something.’
- ‘I bruised some ribs after sticking on a lipslide over a pyramid.’
- ‘I was skating this rail and I tried to backside lipslide it, and when I bailed out I kind of landed backwards and hit my head so hard.’
- ‘Rune blasted some of the biggest frontside airs I have ever seen and backside flip lipslides like he was born doing them.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.