One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of liposuction to accentuate specific bodily features.
- ‘The surgeon who provided free consultations on the various procedures available said that liposculpture, breast enhancement, breast reduction and facelifts generated the most interest.’
- ‘He said the ideal candidates for facial liposculpture are adults from 25 to 45 years of age.’
- ‘The managing director of Advanced Cosmetic Surgery has had laser resurfacing, a breast uplift, facelift, hair removal, colonic hydrotherapy, botox and lip implants, cheek implants and liposculpture.’
- ‘Other procedures available are otoplasty (ear correction), rhinoplasty (nose), liposculpture, penile enhancement and face, neck and brow lifts to name but a few.’
- ‘"If there is some skin flaccidity, I will use superficial liposculpture to cause some skin retraction," he said.’
- ‘My technique of superficial syringe liposculpture uses the finest cannulas to recontour the jaw line and inject fat into the naso-labial, malar and glabellar regions.’
- ‘It provides a complete liposculpture, treating the symptoms of lipid disorders of the skin.’
- ‘But if you remove them altogether, they cannot fill up and that is the principle behind liposculpture.’
- ‘The other 80 percent are corrected with liposculpture alone.’
- ‘The forty-five-year-old, who owns his own hair salon in Glasgow, had liposculpture done to his stomach and hips.’
- ‘For a facial or a small body liposculpture, he said, heavy sedation is unnecessary.’
- ‘According to Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, the top three cosmetic procedures for Irish women are breast operations, liposculpture and face lifts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.