Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The use of liposuction to accentuate specific bodily features.
- ‘The forty-five-year-old, who owns his own hair salon in Glasgow, had liposculpture done to his stomach and hips.’
- ‘The other 80 percent are corrected with liposculpture alone.’
- ‘My technique of superficial syringe liposculpture uses the finest cannulas to recontour the jaw line and inject fat into the naso-labial, malar and glabellar regions.’
- ‘Other procedures available are otoplasty (ear correction), rhinoplasty (nose), liposculpture, penile enhancement and face, neck and brow lifts to name but a few.’
- ‘It provides a complete liposculpture, treating the symptoms of lipid disorders of the skin.’
- ‘But if you remove them altogether, they cannot fill up and that is the principle behind liposculpture.’
- ‘For a facial or a small body liposculpture, he said, heavy sedation is unnecessary.’
- ‘"If there is some skin flaccidity, I will use superficial liposculpture to cause some skin retraction," he said.’
- ‘According to Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, the top three cosmetic procedures for Irish women are breast operations, liposculpture and face lifts.’
- ‘The managing director of Advanced Cosmetic Surgery has had laser resurfacing, a breast uplift, facelift, hair removal, colonic hydrotherapy, botox and lip implants, cheek implants and liposculpture.’
- ‘He said the ideal candidates for facial liposculpture are adults from 25 to 45 years of age.’
- ‘The surgeon who provided free consultations on the various procedures available said that liposculpture, breast enhancement, breast reduction and facelifts generated the most interest.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.