One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small brush designed for applying lipstick.
- ‘It contains two silky eye shadows, two lip glosses - all in bronze and peach tones - and a lip brush for easy application.’
- ‘Is she the proud owner of 211 shades of gloss and 29 lip brushes?’
- ‘It comes in a velvet pouch and contains a retractable sterling-silver lip brush and golden gloss.’
- ‘To create the perfect sheer pout, Evelyn prefers a lip brush and gloss.’
- ‘Make your lipstick last all night long by choosing a long-wearing formula and applying it with a lip brush.’
- ‘A lip brush gives you the most precision in applying lipstick.’
- ‘‘Put away the lip brush this season,’ she advises.’
- ‘Then, dab a clean lip brush in a skin-matching concealer.’
- ‘To get a lightly stained, neutral look, use a lip brush to apply gloss.’
- ‘The chic leather compact also has a mirror, lip brush and dual-ended eye brush.’
- ‘Use a lip brush to outline lips (this creates a fuller-looking pout), achieve a smoother look from matte or dark shades, or blend a drop of gloss for shine.’
- ‘A lip brush helps you put the color or gloss right where you want it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.