One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He owed his eventual lionization to Seeger, who formed with him the Almanac Singers, which first brought his work to popular attention.’
- ‘An adequate response to this mutual lionisation would require the skills of a Jonathan Swift or Mark Twain.’
- ‘It was a lionization of the ‘good man,’ who quietly bears the burden for his neighbor.’
- ‘Some movies, regardless of whether they are seen in January, June, or December, stand out as sure-fire candidates for end-of-the-year lionization.’
- ‘The type of flattery that has reached dangerous proportions today is the absurd adulation and lionization of movie stars and other celebrities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.