One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A print made from a linocut block.‘he incorporates images of animals and plants into his lino prints’
- ‘At the shop you'll find colorful lino prints at great prices.’
- ‘We've reduced all the prices of the limited edition hand-made lino prints available at the online shop.’
- ‘His lino prints are not dissimilar to the work of the Grosvenor school of artists.’
- ‘It was a 1932 lino print called Grinders, a bold monochrome image of two men sharpening knives - a symbolic scene from a city famous for its steel industry.’
- ‘Her exhibition of lino prints is about the history of British/Iranian relations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.