One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The occurrence in members of a population of combinations of linked genes in non-random proportions.
- ‘It is known that epistatic selection may produce significant linkage disequilibrium in natural populations.’
- ‘This expression is general and independent from models that introduce linkage disequilibrium into a population.’
- ‘In Fig 1C, it is shown that gene conversion generates positive linkage disequilibrium.’
- ‘Last, we discuss how to estimate and interpret estimates of genetic effects in a population with loci in linkage disequilibrium.’
- ‘Upon population admixture, long-distance linkage disequilibrium is expected, which decays as time goes on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.