One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now it is back to the linisher to sand the pin down till it is completely flush with the sides of the plane.’
- ‘The bench grinder and linisher were moved from a metal cabinet and metal wall and placed on special pedestals that were mounted to the floor using rubber mounts.’
- ‘You can either use a belt linisher or if you are sanding by hand I find that a slightly convex cork block keeps the face from becoming rounded.’
- ‘The better linishers have interchangeable bits for specific tasks, and are quite amazing machines.’
- ‘Angle grinders, linishers, a punch press and a powder-coating booth create most of the noise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.