One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In lizards, actively foraging insectivores identify animal prey using lingually sampled chemical cues, but ambush foragers do not.’
- ‘The crown is exodaenodont, forming two ventral lobes, the posterior the stronger; lingually, the crown is more deeply bilobed than labially, but the lobes do not extend as far ventrally.’
- ‘Some teeth are slightly recurved lingually when seen in anterior view, with the labial surface of the tooth slightly convex and the lingual surface slightly concave.’
- ‘It ends lingually in a well-developed anteroconid.’
- ‘Lingually, this ridge crosses the paracone near its base and joins with the anterior cingulum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.