One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Make linear; represent in or transform into a linear form.‘air was focused and linearized by the air pump’‘the field equations can be linearized’‘linearized DNA’
- ‘Apparatus and method which features linearizing attributes of an information object into a string of bytes for object representation and storage in a database system.’
- ‘The vectors were linearized and transcribed with a DNA-dependent RNA polymerase.’
- ‘This method of organization has the added advantage of substantially linearizing the mechanical output of the muscle when expressed as a function of the input to the motoneuron pool.’
- ‘To compare the sites, plant age, A, was transformed as log to linearize the relationships, and log was used as the covariate in covariance analysis.’
- ‘The indices utilized here represent transformations that linearize germination data with respect to suboptimal temperature or the logarithm of thermal time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.