One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Topics include analytic solutions of linear equations, equilibria, linearization, stability, phase portraits, bifurcations, simulations, and modeling methodology.’
- ‘They cover discrete and continuous time equations, linear models and linearization, qualitative analysis and phase space, bifurcations, and delay equations.’
- ‘Its development depends on the linearization of the coupled electro-hydrodynamic governing equations, which is not strictly valid except at low fields.’
- ‘Control room linearization was optimized by means of slots/bass traps installed in the ceiling and a multiple-cavity resonator in the node behind the engineer's chair.’
- ‘The only place calculus is used is to compute the linearization of the map, and it involves only derivatives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.