One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A particular way of considering a matter.‘one line of thought is that both sides have far too much to lose’
- ‘I have a lot of sympathy with this line of thought.’
- ‘Following that line of thought, even I might find a way to make a living.’
- ‘However, this line of thought is mistaken.’
- ‘There are two problems with this line of thought.’
- ‘What encouraged him to resume his pursuit was that other researchers had followed similar lines of thought.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.