One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A particular way of considering a matter.‘one line of thought is that both sides have far too much to lose’
- ‘However, this line of thought is mistaken.’
- ‘I have a lot of sympathy with this line of thought.’
- ‘There are two problems with this line of thought.’
- ‘What encouraged him to resume his pursuit was that other researchers had followed similar lines of thought.’
- ‘Following that line of thought, even I might find a way to make a living.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.