One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The reasoning used to support a particular idea or view.‘I don't find this line of argument persuasive’
- ‘A more promising line of argument was advanced long ago by C. S. Peirce.’
- ‘The same line of argument can be applied to cities at different levels in a hierarchy of cities.’
- ‘To prove the first point there are two main lines of argument.’
- ‘Now, the Federal Court has not given much credence to that particular line of argument.’
- ‘Critics of liberal culturalism have raised many objections to this entire line of argument.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.