One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She also heard his deeply agonized, breathless cry as he collapsed limply to the floor.’
- ‘Above the store's signboard, drying shirts hang limply from the window grill.’
- ‘There are few visual images more saddening than a flag, limply draped at half-mast.’
- ‘One looked about four and was lying limply in his mothers' arms, all feverish and cranky.’
- ‘The way she hung limply in her fathers arms made him believe she was already dead.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.