One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She also heard his deeply agonized, breathless cry as he collapsed limply to the floor.’
- ‘Above the store's signboard, drying shirts hang limply from the window grill.’
- ‘One looked about four and was lying limply in his mothers' arms, all feverish and cranky.’
- ‘The way she hung limply in her fathers arms made him believe she was already dead.’
- ‘There are few visual images more saddening than a flag, limply draped at half-mast.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.