One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Improvements in the information used to construct mass-balance models can be expected to improve model output, and hence help clarify the role of fish in limnological nutrient cycles.’
- ‘A problem with so doing is that geological, limnological, or biological processes may mix the strata in which diapausing organisms are deposited, and obscure ancestor-descendant relationships.’
- ‘These references are listed by category, e.g., limnological methods, abiotic frame, food web interactions.’
- ‘Total consumption rates on benthos were divided by the littoral area based on hypsometric and limnological data.’
- ‘For the nine core streams, we measured limnological parameters in the field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.