One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A problem with so doing is that geological, limnological, or biological processes may mix the strata in which diapausing organisms are deposited, and obscure ancestor-descendant relationships.’
- ‘These references are listed by category, e.g., limnological methods, abiotic frame, food web interactions.’
- ‘Total consumption rates on benthos were divided by the littoral area based on hypsometric and limnological data.’
- ‘For the nine core streams, we measured limnological parameters in the field.’
- ‘Improvements in the information used to construct mass-balance models can be expected to improve model output, and hence help clarify the role of fish in limnological nutrient cycles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.