One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Freedom today, in its everyday sense, means the limitlessness of possibility: whatever you want, whatever you like, you can do it.’
- ‘And thus it gives the impression of being a safe haven to which we may retreat from the unpredictability and limitlessness of experience.’
- ‘It mirrors the limitlessness of the human condition.’
- ‘It could be a heartwarming treatise on the limitlessness of love.’
- ‘What they revealed to Malevich is the limitlessness of thought and the supreme autonomy of the ‘pure act’ from all means of expression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.