One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What they revealed to Malevich is the limitlessness of thought and the supreme autonomy of the ‘pure act’ from all means of expression.’
- ‘It could be a heartwarming treatise on the limitlessness of love.’
- ‘Freedom today, in its everyday sense, means the limitlessness of possibility: whatever you want, whatever you like, you can do it.’
- ‘It mirrors the limitlessness of the human condition.’
- ‘And thus it gives the impression of being a safe haven to which we may retreat from the unpredictability and limitlessness of experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.