One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The gene found in mouse ESCs and some human equivalents appears to be the ‘master gene’, co-ordinating other genes to allow stem cells to multiply limitlessly while still retaining their ability to differentiate.’
- ‘Possibly, it is not too early to face the fact: the criminal world reaches all about us, moving limitlessly and seamlessly around our lives, as we sit in buses or take the subway.’
- ‘Our lives are to become nothing more than surveillance profiles which the government can limitlessly monitor, unaccountably, and without warrant.’
- ‘While all the king's horses and all the king's men do build this grand and mighty structure, the sound of their hammers echoes limitlessly in the hollow within.’
- ‘This invaluable source of combat power cannot be exploited limitlessly without constantly building up human potential.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.