One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See limited partner
- ‘The act does not apply to limited liability companies, limited partnerships, or general partnerships.’
- ‘Instead of using the occasion of going public as a chance to simplify operations, many companies, real estate investment trusts, and limited partnerships are making themselves more impenetrable than ever.’
- ‘The other partners are called limited partners, hence the name limited partnership.’
- ‘Income from energy may be derived via royalty trusts and master limited partnerships.’
- ‘Venture capital firms are pools of capital, usually organised as a limited partnership.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.