One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The juice of limes.‘add a squeeze of lime juice’
- ‘Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve and season with lime juice and salt.’
- ‘For the ceviche: In a medium bowl, combine the kohlrabi, lemon and lime juices, red onion, and habanero.’
- ‘It was quite tart, too; I might have put too much lime juice.’
- ‘Whisk in the butter, lime leaves, and lime juice and remove from the heat.’
- ‘The perfect martini is made with lime juice, not lemon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.