One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Without doubt, our likeliness to share personal stories and anecdotes makes for close relationships which have their own rewards.’
- ‘A final possibility centres around a likeliness that exercise success here was more due to the presence of fun and enjoyment, than the use of distraction.’
- ‘However, the subjects in this study had a mean age of approximately 83 years and lived in an assisted living facility where there is a decreased likeliness that they would regularly interact with dogs.’
- ‘Yet another problem is the high degree of likeliness that a defendant possibly subject to the death penalty if found guilty will be found guilty.’
- ‘These questions address different aspects of confidence relating to the size of bribes, the possibility of additional requests, and the likeliness of opportunism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.