One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in films) a person in charge of the lighting of sets being filmed.
- ‘We are in need of a UK based lighting cameraman to shoot different hotels/different rooms/bar, general monuments around the different towns and cities that we will provide.’
- ‘Among the great French lighting cameramen of that generation, he has cut his own path.’
- ‘Ideal for lighting cameramen on the move, this handy kit takes up very little space yet includes the essentials for close up camera lighting.’
- ‘He is one of Canada's top lighting cameramen and one of the busiest; he is currently D.P. on four, very different television series.’
- ‘Producers are responsible for ensuring that lighting cameramen and individual lighting electricians are competent to provide the services required.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.