One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Earth colors are rated ASTM Lightfastness I - the highest lightfastness rating.’
- ‘If a pigment has good lightfastness, it does not always mean that it has good weatherfastness’
- ‘When you've painted all the colors you want to test for lightfastness, cut the sheet in half.’
- ‘Label the swatches carefully, and expose to direct sunlight or a commercial lamp of the type used for testing lightfastness.’
- ‘This pigment identification project and a lightfastness standard can only lead to the increased recognition of this fine art medium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.