One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An electromagnetic wave by which light travels through a medium or vacuum.‘the white we see is actually a mixture of light waves of different wavelengths’
- ‘The technology uses light waves to provide cross-sectional images of the retina.’
- ‘During the course of the laser pulse, the electric field of the light wave oscillates about a dozen times.’
- ‘He began to study the theory of light waves, in particular examining the theory of polarisation.’
- ‘The light wave energy absorbed sets electrons in the atoms into vibrational motion.’
- ‘The sun's light waves are categorized by their intensity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.