One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A handheld photosensitive device used chiefly in video games, held to the display screen for passing information to the computer.
- ‘The new light gun will blow you away with its pixel accuracy and sleek pistol grip.’
- ‘When the controllers are connected to the light gun attachment, it works pretty well.’
- ‘Sure, you can only play three games with it, but show your support of light guns now and maybe we'll get more games that support it in the future.’
- ‘Your television screen is coated with a stuff called phosphor that lights up when the light guns shine on it.’
- ‘How does the light gun for a video game work?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.