One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A graph showing the variation in the light received over a period of time from a variable star or other varying celestial object.
- ‘Since light curves are not closely related to our work, a brief discussion on them will be provided.’
- ‘However, we can determine and analyze microlensed light curves in a statistical sense.’
- ‘It can draw multiple light curves in several returns of a periodic comet in one graph.’
- ‘This task computes the average or folded light curve for a single cycle of known period.’
- ‘You will notice that the masses have no effect on the light curve for this simple model.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.