One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A graph showing the variation in the light received over a period of time from a variable star or other varying celestial object.
- ‘However, we can determine and analyze microlensed light curves in a statistical sense.’
- ‘You will notice that the masses have no effect on the light curve for this simple model.’
- ‘This task computes the average or folded light curve for a single cycle of known period.’
- ‘Since light curves are not closely related to our work, a brief discussion on them will be provided.’
- ‘It can draw multiple light curves in several returns of a periodic comet in one graph.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.