One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See life member
- ‘She had also been honoured with a doctorate from Trinity College, Dublin, and honorary life membership of Irish Actors' Equity.’
- ‘Mrs Logue, who was recently awarded Geraldton Art Gallery's life membership for 15 years service, said the banner project was one of her most rewarding experiences during her time at the gallery.’
- ‘He held positions as chief, deputy chief, was honored with a life membership from the fire department and also a member of the Maritime Fire Chiefs Association.’
- ‘The Historical Society merged with the Archaeological Society in 1972 and he remained president of the new group until the mid-1990s, when he was awarded life membership.’
- ‘He is ready to turn down life membership of the town's football club.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.