One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The hypothetical existence or survival of the soul after death.‘we believe in life after death’
- ‘God is love, and that is the measuring rod by which we measure all our speculations about life after death.’
- ‘The more we give up belief in life after death, the more we want to value this life, and its experiences.’
- ‘"I will be proving there is life after death by communicating with loved ones who have passed over into the world of the spirit," he said.’
- ‘For many reasons I'm pretty much convinced that there isn't a life after death.’
- ‘I'm constantly amazed at this incredible world we live in, and awestruck at the thought of life after death, and the only way I can make sense of either is through faith in an eternal God.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.