One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The hypothetical existence or survival of the soul after death.‘we believe in life after death’
- ‘God is love, and that is the measuring rod by which we measure all our speculations about life after death.’
- ‘For many reasons I'm pretty much convinced that there isn't a life after death.’
- ‘"I will be proving there is life after death by communicating with loved ones who have passed over into the world of the spirit," he said.’
- ‘I'm constantly amazed at this incredible world we live in, and awestruck at the thought of life after death, and the only way I can make sense of either is through faith in an eternal God.’
- ‘The more we give up belief in life after death, the more we want to value this life, and its experiences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.