One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Regulations of The Institute require that candidates for the licentiateship should ultimately be tested on the submission of an approved thesis or research dissertation.’
- ‘I may be eligible for three of the licentiateships available under the City and Guilds criteria but it sounds too good to be true.’
- ‘It also organises an annual public exhibition of members’ work and awards licentiateships, associateships and fellowships.’
- ‘She went to Paris in 1891 for further studies and obtained licentiateships in physics and mathematical sciences.’
- ‘Other types of licentiateships will be considered if the applicant has the required skills within his/her particular field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.