One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other types of licentiateships will be considered if the applicant has the required skills within his/her particular field.’
- ‘She went to Paris in 1891 for further studies and obtained licentiateships in physics and mathematical sciences.’
- ‘Regulations of The Institute require that candidates for the licentiateship should ultimately be tested on the submission of an approved thesis or research dissertation.’
- ‘I may be eligible for three of the licentiateships available under the City and Guilds criteria but it sounds too good to be true.’
- ‘It also organises an annual public exhibition of members’ work and awards licentiateships, associateships and fellowships.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.