One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounmass nounNorth American
The granting of a licence, especially to carry out a trade or profession.‘licensure for respiratory therapists’
- ‘A licensure examination tests more than technical knowledge, although that is a large part of it.’
- ‘Therefore it is recommended that you check with the individual state dental board where licensure is desired to obtain the most up-to-date information.’
- ‘Permits may be issued in certain professions where an applicant for licensure meets specific requirements.’
- ‘The current licensure processing time is approximately 4-8 weeks from the date the complete application packet is received.’
- ‘All of the information you need to apply for initial licensure or a renewal of your license is available for download here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.