One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A formal agreement giving someone permission to use or do something.‘you may be in breach of your licence agreement’
- ‘The so-called end user licence agreements should be expressed in "plain, intelligible language".’
- ‘The final licence agreement is expected to be signed within a month.’
- ‘The magazine will continue to print under license agreements in international markets.’
- ‘The licence agreement is for 10 years, with an extension clause of 10 more years.’
- ‘The producer demands that it no longer have to pay any licensing fees, but that it still be entitled to an extension of the license agreement.’
- ‘If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.