One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A formal agreement giving someone permission to use or do something.‘you may be in breach of your licence agreement’
- ‘If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.’
- ‘The producer demands that it no longer have to pay any licensing fees, but that it still be entitled to an extension of the license agreement.’
- ‘The magazine will continue to print under license agreements in international markets.’
- ‘The licence agreement is for 10 years, with an extension clause of 10 more years.’
- ‘The final licence agreement is expected to be signed within a month.’
- ‘The so-called end user licence agreements should be expressed in "plain, intelligible language".’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.