One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We are being returned to the 18th century, that dissolute era of libertinism and lotteries.’
- ‘It seems, then, that the alliance between an adequate philosophy of man and a free market economy corresponds more to the true essence of a market economy than does an alliance with libertinism.’
- ‘It's quite possible to reject social conservatism without falling into some exaggerated libertinism.’
- ‘Where such traditions are absent or weak, popular sovereignty easily turns into populist dictatorship, liberal democracy to libertinism and demagoguery.’
- ‘There is more than a hint of hedonism, indeed a new libertinism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.