One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The panelists included anti-imperialists and black liberationists, and the attendees were students I knew from my sociology class, activists I had supported in their various causes, and friends.’
- ‘She said the women's liberationists were not afraid of a such a discussion.’
- ‘Although they differ in their views of serial monogamy, sexual liberationists and moral traditionalists alike tend to cite three causes for the trend: technology, feminism and the decline in religion.’
- ‘Their tale - under a pseudonym - was hailed by Time magazine for showing ‘strong support for the major contention of women's liberationists: that conventional patterns of masculine and feminine behaviour can be altered’.’
- ‘Nonetheless, I was fascinated by what I then perceived to be the ‘real’ women's liberationists, and I was in the privileged position of meeting many of these veterans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.